- 1- 2 pounds of smoked sausage or Kielbasa sausage (this will be 1 or 2 packages)
- 1 ½ pounds of fresh green beans or 4 cans
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
- 1 – 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
- Wash and cut potatoes into small cubes. I choose not to peel the potatoes however you can if you prefer.
- Cut smoked sausage into bite size pieces
- Wash and cut up fresh green beans
- Toss potatoes, sausages and green beans into the crockpot
- Pour in a cup to a cup and a half of chicken stock and season to taste with the seasoned salt.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours