- 24-oz. jar medium salsa
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1.25-oz. package taco seasoning
- 2 jalapeños peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, defrosted
- In a slow cooker, mix together the salsa, lime juice, cilantro, taco seasoning and jalapenos. Add the chicken and coat with the salsa mixture.
- Allow the chicken to cook, covered, in the slow cooker on Low setting for 6 hours. Serve chicken with salsa mixture spooned over top, or shred and use as a taco filling.