5 mins, 6 hours to prepare Serves 6-8
- 5 lbs baby back ribs
- 2-3 cups of your favorite bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- Mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, and paprika in a small bowl. Rub the seasoning on the ribs, and place in the slow cooker with the meaty part of the ribs facing the walls of the slow cooker.
- Add 2-3 cups of your favorite bbq sauce, making sure to cover all sides of the meat.
- Set slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours.
- Optional: Broil ribs in the oven for 5 minutes before serving to caramelize the sauce
- Serve up hot, enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Listotic.