Beef Crockpot Melt in Your Mouth Cube Steak and Gravy
- 1 lb cube steaks (about 4 pieces) or 1 lb round steak
- 3 (3/4 ounce) envelopes beef gravy (beef, mushroom beef, herbed beef, mushroom…mix and match to your liking) or 3 (3/4 ounce) envelopes mushroom gravy ( beef, mushroom beef, herbed beef, mushroom…mix and match to your liking)
- 3 cups water
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and quartered (optional)
- Place the meat in the bottom of your crockpot.
- On stovetop, bring water and gravy packet mix to a boil; whisk until smooth and pour over meat in crockpot.
- If you are adding onions and/or mushrooms, add them also.
- Cook, on LOW, for 8 hours.
- *You can also use round steak and add peeled, white potato quarters.