- 1 5-8 lb cooked ham, bone in
- 1 can Cola
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Place the ham in the basin of a slow cooker.
- In a small saucepan, combine ¼ cup of the brown sugar, cola, and mustard over high heat. Bring to a boil and make sure the sugar has dissolved. Pour the mixture over the ham. If your ham is pre-sliced make sure some of the glaze goes in between the slices.
- Take the remaining ¼ cup of brown sugar and sprinkle over the top of the ham.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours, basting with the cooking juices every few hours.
- Remove ham from slow cooker and let cool a bit until it can be handled. Slice the ham and serve.
- If not serving immediately, preheat the broiler and transfer the ham to a oven-safe baking dish. Brush with some of the leftover liquid and broil for about 5 minutes, glazing with additional liquid as preferred.
Nutrition information based on 5 lb ham.
Serving size: ⅛ of recipe Calories: 515 Fat: 24.5g Saturated fat: 8.3g Unsaturated fat: 0.0g Trans fat: 0.0g Carbohydrates: 24.3g Sugar: 13.0g Sodium: 3723mg Fiber: 3.8g Protein: 47.2g Cholesterol: 162mg