1 package crescent rolls
1 package ham
10- 12 slices of cheese – provolone, swiss or cheddar
1 stick butter
2 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Melt butter, brown sugar, Worchestershire sauce, mustard and poppy seeds in a microwave safe dish. Stir well.
- Unroll crescent sheet and layer ham and top with a cheese of your preference. Roll into a log and carefully cut into 12 sections with a serrated knife.
- Spray casserole crock pot with Pam.
- Place rolls in crock and cover with hot mixture sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 – 2.5 hours.