- 3 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 & ¾ cup half & half
- 15 oz can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika ( smoked or plain)
- Combine the half & half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mix until it’s nice and smooth.
- Sprinkle in the paprika and black pepper, and mix. Then, pour the elbow macaroni and cheese into the crock pot, half of the shredded cheddar & colby, the cut butter, and half & half/ cheddar soup mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Top off with the remaining shredded cheese. Put the lid on top of the slow cooker, then set the slow cooker on low. Cook for 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from I Heart Recipes.